Friday, March 30, 2012

So its now or never . . .

I really really love to scrapbook!! I have enjoyed more and more time in my little creative space now that the kids are able to entertain themselves and while they are at school. So I figure its now or never to make it more of a priority. SO that said I am wanting to try out for a few Design Teams. I am going to start blogging on a regular basis and start joining more scrapbook online networks and participate in more challenges and such. So here are a few of my recent works. I am really making an effort to use up some old product and enjoy my stockpile!! So here are a few layouts and I will post a few more next week too. Thanks for looking :)
This is a August 2011 My Scrapbook Nook kit I think


This is a December My Scrapbook Nook kit. The plastic clear snowflakes are from the dollar tree store christmas ornaments.


These last two layouts are just using up some old product and enjoying some old photos getting them into a album.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home