Friday, December 17, 2010

Noel Mignon Challenge







Ok . . . so I am trying to keep up on some scrappy stuff here and maybe make this a new years resolution to blog!!






My FAVORITE scrapbook kit is always the Noel Mignon kits!! I try to budget a little because they are a little pricy, but so worth it!!!! They do some fun stuff on the message board on the website and I am trying to get more involved.






The current challenge ends today!! Its to scrapbook a gift. While mine is a little more of a metiphoric gift than an actuall gift. I still need to add the journaling to mine. I think I am going to type it on vellum and add it to the left next to the little epoxy houses. I tried to hand write it and didnt like how it looked and there wasnt quite enough room. I used one of Noel Mignon's previous kits to make most of this page. It was the Dear Diary kit!!






The story is: I really loved my life. I had a great childhood. We moved a lot. A LOT!! While I wouldnt change my upbringing, it did make me want something diffrent for my own kids. When I met my husband, I loved the way he grew up. On a farm in the same house his entire life. He went to a very small school with a class of about 20. I realized that this would be a great way to raise my kids. While it didnt seem like it was going to happen when we first got married and started a family. I met BJ while he was in the Air Force. He was military for 8 years. So when we moved to his home state of Nebraska and found our dream home it was unbelievable. The gift is that my husband has provided a gift of life for our kids. A life that is constant and familiar.






I really would love to win this challenge!!! The winner gets TWO of the amazing Noel Mignon kits!!! For more info go here: http://noelmignonchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/12/gift-challenge.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Noel said...

Hey Ashly! For some reason I can't see the photos of the LO for the challenge. :( Can you maybe email it to me? noel@noelmignon.com.

Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

December 17, 2010 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Noel said...

Oh, never mind...I refreshed and it came up! :)

December 17, 2010 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Ashly Margritz said...

Im still learning how to photograph layouts and post them. Blogging is a new thing also :) Bear with me as I learn. And any tips would be great!!!!

December 17, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home