Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Daily







































OK so its been over a year since I have used this blog . . . no worries I only had one follower anyway :) And I think it was my crafty friend Karla!! So she will be happy to see this post I think. I REALLY REALLY wanted to do Ali's December Daily challenge when I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago. Ive been sitting here at this very spot going over the list of blogs linked to the challenge and got so inspired. Im ready to post my picts to mine and needed a blog to do it. SO here we are. Photos are bad . . . not even croped or fixed in photoshop so you will just have to deal with them raw.

I got HUNDREDS of BINGO cards at a junk jaunt a while back and decided these would make a great base to my book. Seems like lots of BINGO in the picts but I think most will be covered when I add all the picts and journaling and just the little bit left will be toned down and charming. The book is pretty bulky . . . stupid modgepodge (whatever its called) has warped the pages a bit. OH WELL its still kinda on the small side and its a little more fun and interactive with all the junk in there. Got 21 days done and I guess I will finish the rest sometime this month!! I am determined to finish this.


Thanks for looking!!

4 Comments:

Blogger imanewbierunner said...

Very fun way to use the bingo cards!

December 1, 2010 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Очень интересный и милый альбомчик !

December 2, 2010 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your album looks beautiful! The Bingo cards are perfect!

December 20, 2010 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Court said...

I love those bingo cards! how fun! Thanks for stopping by my ladybug post and I hope you win one of the i-tops because they are so super fun! :)

January 3, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home